Friday 20 October 2017

Diamond Painting...


Today I have completely shirked all responsibility and me and the cats have been trying diamond painting and drinking ginger beer.
All around me is utter chaos as the house is being rearranged for Ryan's mum to come and stay with us on a long term basis (she currently lives up a mountain in Ireland and has to fetch well water and everything!) because she's not well.
So, there's banging, crashing, swearing and general disarray going on all around me with beds being put together, couches being shifted and a teenager who 'can't possibly move THAT because she NEEDS it'.
So I'm hiding.
I usually get cross with crafts that take a long time but I'm finding this really relaxing. I'm pretty sure I'm going to find 48 different colour gems down my bra at the end of the day. That'll be exciting.
For those that have never tried it, the picture is sticky and the squares are coded so you know what goes where. It's really sparkly and pretty satisfying.
I think someone just dropped a shelf on their foot judging by the screams.
Ahh well...light blue goes on the hashtag...
(No, I've no idea what the cats are doing either)
Try it yourself.
Lou xx

No comments:

Post a Comment