Friday 9 June 2017

Alternative Dinosaurs Colouring Book Contest!

 
So, this is going to print next week. I wondered if we fancied a little competition? 
Colour these, front and back and the very best one will win a £20 voucher from the shop. If one entrant absolutely fits the bill then I'll use it for the actual cover!
The photos here will be grainy/low res so if you fancy a bash at it then download the bigger ones in the link below (because if you win I don't want it to be grainy!). I've blown up the link ones to A4 but the final thing will be A5 (to make it sharper).
Obviously to go to print it really has to be proper awesome, like crayon or something funny or doodle in between or SOMETHING. I dunno, inspire me? 
T&Cs: This is nothing to do with Facebook in any way. If you win and it's awesome enough for printing then you agree to letting me print the cover using your colouring skillz and I'll need a high resolution scan or the original popping in the post. Winner receives a £20 voucher for Paper Panda. No cash alternative available becoz I aint got any innit. If the final piece goes to print then your name will be credited on the back. Need entries in by Monday afternoon please (12th June).
Eeeeek!
Here's the link!

Post your efforts on our Facebook page here!
https://www.facebook.com/PaperPandaPapercuts/posts/1491583727581065


On the subject of dinosaurs, there's six new original sketches available in the shop. Mike, Keith, Walt, Oliver, Hislop and Craig. You'll not believe what Mike's real name is... ;)   



Sweet dreams peeps, 'til next week!
Panda x

No comments:

Post a Comment