Friday 12 May 2017

Music is what feelings sound like!


Okay so the photo is pretty terrible but forgive me as I'm relegated to the darkest corner of the house. It could be 30 degrees outside and the photos on my desk would still look like this. Sucks huh? Great in Winter when you can chuck a bit of holly on the corner and et voila, but now? Not so much.

This original sketch, "Music Is What Feelings Sound Like" featuring Olive the snail with little watercolour musical notes is now £100 in the sale, reduced from £160. 🐌
I've been dabbling with holographic foil and watercolour today, but you'd already know that and quite possibly would have bagged one for £20 if you were following us on Patreon 😜
*Sashays away*
If you're not lucky enough to bag the original sketch, there's always the template of the same name for you to try. It's a lovely big one, with the opportunity to use lots of colours in the background, while bum-dancing to your favourite tunes! I'd love to see when you've had a go. Share your photos in our friendly Facebook group 😊





I've been busy working on custom sketches for you lovely lot, I'm always intrigued by the design ideas you come up with! Available in ACEO size or a larger square style, if you've ever wanted to see my stretch my drawing fingers beyond the Woodland Friends, get your request in soon.

I'd better get back to it - see you next week!

Mrs P. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment