Friday 26 May 2017

Dinosaurs and Birds...


I've been enjoying making these watercolour sketches this week!

The 'Alternative Dinosaurs' have been popular, and now I offer custom options. 
Here you can see Derek, Poppy, James, Disco Ken, Janet, Hugo and Geoff.
So if you've always wanted to see yourself or a loved one represented as a cute colourful dinosaur, just give a name and a few quirky facts and I will do the rest.
Available here!






If birds are more your style, I have a custom option on the family of birds sketch too. However many members your flock has, they can be represented in watercolour style with shiny foil details.
Get yours now!


I really love making these, the vivid colours are perfect for this season.
Can't wait to see what you come up with for your custom :)

Well, back to it!
Panda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment