Friday 8 April 2016

Busy week.

This week has been one of those weeks, where after happily completing one task, I found myself straight into another :) Had some fantastic new experiences this week! I began work on the collaboration piece with The Firepit company :) I have started designing a collab piece which the amazingly talented Andrew will turn into a masterpiece!


After starting work on the firepit I turned my hand to packing and papercutting! Those are totally within my comfort zone! Got right back into the groove and I have to say I've missed it :) But then I decided I was going to get on with some serious housework. Safe to say this is not within my comfort zone haha! It seems I did such a fabulous job that I am no longer required to do the laundry :P It is a shame that we don't have a toddler because if I carry on washing ryans clothes we wouldn't need to buy them any clothes! Haha, whoops!


No comments:

Post a Comment