Friday 12 June 2015

Greetings from Clovelly!



Greetings from Clovelly in Devon! We have taken a break for a few days to visit this gorgeous part of the world and now I'm brimming with ideas for lovely seaside papercuts!
I have no internet at all and it feels like my head has been cut off haha! Crazy how much we rely on it eh?
Ahh well, everyone back at PP HQ is merrily packing your lovely orders and wishing they were with us I'm sure.

This week has seen Chilly the penguin join the template team!



Click here to get yours!

June's surprise template has been going down a storm - it's dead cute, even if I do say so myself! ;) I'd love to show you, but that would spoil the surprise! It's only a quid though, you can get yours here! Which is your favourite surprise template? There are four to choose from!


DISASTER STRIKES!

You all know how I feel about the comic sans font! I'm not sure things could get more ironic than this! *faints*



On that note, I'm off to get a Mr Whippy. Ciao. xx




No comments:

Post a Comment