Monday 2 December 2013

DIY Kits


So, recently you all seem to have bought a kit and got the papercutting bug. It's good, huh? Super relaxing and annoying in equal amounts? Yeeeh, it's great! I love that everybody is having a go themselves and finding a new hobby - and in some cases opening new businesses. Fab! If you haven't yet bought a Paper Panda kit then WHY NOT? It's seriously addictive and you can make all your Christmas pressies on the cheap, hee hee! You can buy kits from the shop here: Paper Panda Full Kit or if you already have a knife and a cutting mat then there's also this one (same but without equipment) Paper Panda Indroduction to Papercutting.
After that there's lots of little downloadable designs that you can buy in the shop from just £3, or you can have this one here for free House Rules Template just download it and and save it to your computer and print it out. This 'House Rules' one shouldn't be attempted by beginners though as it's a bit tricky and you might swear lots and that's never good. It's copyright to Paper Panda so don't be selling it or owt, okay?
When you've finished it should look like this:
But nobody will shout if it doesn't!
If you are unsure of how to use Dropbox, or are struggling to download please ask your friend/brother/postman etc (not us) because it's nearly Christmas and we're reet busy and can't deal with 45,000 emails asking us about downloading stuff as it's just a freebie. Fanks ;)
Enjoy!

Panda xxx

17 comments:

  1. I've not used drop box before, but it was really easy, click linky> download button,> double click on your image and tell it to download EASY PEASEY LEMON SQUEEZY!!

    Thank You Mrs Panda Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - you are so kind. Much thanks x Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Thank you for the freebies. I'll have a go ! Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the free template! I look forward to using it once I have finished my starter kit (christmas present from the other half) *big grin*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you paper panda, I now have another template to do and I have learned how to use drop box.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanku so much Louise - you are a gem :) - i love your style and when I can afford to have some stuff sent over to Australia - Look out!! thanks again x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Paper Panda. You are just gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was really easy to make and was nice to give it as a birthday gift to somebody whos been after one of your pieces for EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the freebies! This will give me something to get my teeth into when I have done all the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fanks muchly panda for the "House Rules" freebie - I've just downloaded it for my new house, as it needed something spesh but I was struggling with a design!!!! cant wait to try it tonight when hubster is out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm new to this - Paper Panda , that is. I've been making cards for years to stave off depression - it works a treat. Now this has me intrigued so I have ordered a starter kit. I'll let you know how it goes, I have a feeling I'm going to love it/regret it because it looks amazing and I'm hooked already!. Nice to 'meet' you thru' your work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW Just found your blog, I love this freebie, It will look super next to my Home Sweet Home one from the Beginners Kit in my newly decorated hall,

    Love Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have seen Paper Panda mentioned many times for patterns, but I have had no luck in finding where to get patterns from panda. Can someone please give me a link as to where I can find the patterns?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.paperpandacuts.co.uk/kits-diy-c35 You can find them here my lovely! x

      Delete