Friday 29 March 2013

Lovely Panda Mail


Just wanted to shared with you some beautiful messages I recently received,  emails like this make everything worthwhile. Whenever I feel a bit down because I've lost a liker, cut for 18 hours straight or get a troll on the page I'll read this over again xx


                                       This is Ella. She's one of the smaller Panda followers.
Her mum asked me for 'the biggest and best Alice cut there can possibly be' and this is Ella holding it. Isn't she lovely? Thank you for the lovely photo, Ella! Hugs from Panda xxx

A lovely lady called Steph just sent me this photo. She confesses to a Panda addiction and says 
'Thank goodness I've given lots away as presents!'....so there's been even more!! Thank you for feeding me, Steph ;)


"I just wanted to send you a big thank you for all your fabulous work and your generosity. I've attached a picture of my dining room wall which thanks to you is looking totally awesome! (picture isn't very good but trust me it looks fab in real life!)
There are Panda prints, panda kit cuts, even a kit cut that hubby did for me for Valentines Day as a surprise. And also two of my cuts which I am incredibly proud of that I have designed and cut myself. And all of this awesomeness came from one place - YOU! Thank you so so much for giving me the courage to try something new and to percievere with it. And thank you for making homes all across the UK (and probably the world) awesome.
Every cut/print we have means something - these are only a taste of them we are also lucky enough to have two Panda originals but they have pride of place in other rooms. You are providing us with unique ways to remember and celebrate special moments in our lives and I'll never be able to thank you enough. I'm not sure if you'll remember but you designed a cut to include our two angel babies and its such a beautiful piece of art and I look at it everyday and remember. Things like that are priceless xx xx"

No comments:

Post a Comment